KADPOLY Post UTME Screening 2022/2023:This is to advise all applicants for Kaduna Polytechnic’s ND, NCE, and B.Ed (Tech)/B.Sc. Programs to visit the institution’s website www.kadunapolytechnic.edu.ng, for details on the Post-UTME Screening procedure.
ELIGIBILITY FOR THE POST-UTME SCREENING
- The Post UTME Screening is for those that had the following scores in the 2022 (UTME)
- 100 and above for ND Programmes
- 100 and above for NCE Programmes
- 180 and above for BSc (100 level) and ND at Upper Credit Level for Direct Entry (200 level) in the following programmes in affiliation with Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria:
3. Urban & Regional Planning
4. Chemical Engineering
5. Civil Engineering
6. Electrical/Electronics Engineering
7. Mechanical Engineering
- Such candidates must have indicated Kaduna Polytechnic as their First Choice Institution
- Candidates that indicated interests in Kaduna Polytechnic as their 2nd Choice and 3rd Choice are advised to change to First Choice.
HOW TO APPLY
- To apply, visit KADPOLY website below and follow the procedure.
- Candidates within Kaduna Metropolis can come to Kaduna Polytechnic ICT Centre for ease of online Registration, subject to the payment of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira Only) as directed by JAMB.
- The payment is to be made through the KadPoly website at KadPoly Microfinance Bank or any Commercial bank upon presentation of Remitta generated from the site.
- Only candidates that participate in the Screening Exercise will be considered for admission into Kaduna Polytechnic.
- The screening exercise commences four(4) weeks from the date of publication.
- Candidates who applied for admission are STRONGLY advised to upload their SSCE/NECO/NABTEB results to the JAMB website (CAPS), at any nearest JAMB Accredited CBT Centre. Failure to do so would deny candidates admission.
For further enquiries, contact us through Info@Kadunapolytechnic.edu.ng or all the following phone numbers: +2348180599505
Alh Hassan Muhammed Abubakar