Attitude Homes Nigeria Limited is into smart home automation, installation of automated roller blinds, gates and installation of digital CCTV cameras integrated with artificial intelligence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Service Technician
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking for full time and part time field service technicians to join our growing team of installation professionals in South East and South South Nigeria.
- Ideal candidates will have electrical skills, experience with smart home automation and a high level of enthusiasm for working with the latest technology.
- OND, HND, B.Sc or its equivalent in Engineering.
- Electrical certification, smart home automation certification or installation certification is an added advantage.
- 2 years practical experience.
- Domicile in Enugu and ready to travel across Southeast and South South states.
- Understand basic troubleshooting principles.
- Understand technical diagrams, both electrical and mechanical.
- Understand electrical circuits.
- Understand the concept of smart home technology.
- Must be ready to work on heights above 10meters, crawl spaces, attics and on roof tops
- Familiar with automated gates, CCTV cameras, window blinds, smart curtains, smart sensors and switches, detectors, smart locks, etc.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Strong commitment to integrity and high ethical standards.
- Ability to work under pressure and minimum supervision
- Ability to lead a team or work in a team.
- Full Time: Salary Attractive
- Part Time: Paid Per Job
Application Closing Date
7th February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.