Unilever Nigeria Plc – Welcome to Unilever, a global multinational and fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) company with products sold in over 190 countries and more than 2 billion consumers across the world who use our amazing products everyday!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Reference ID: R-50513
Location: Nigeria (Remote)
Employment Type: Full Time
Background & Purpose of the Job
- This primary role covers a factory site within the cluster. This role’s responsibility is for the monitor and control of the sites production costs, waste which if done incorrectly will have a significant and material effect for the site.
- The role will assist in providing relevant financial and management information, systems and commercial support to the supply chain factory process.
- Provides management information to the Factory management (experience in areas of product costing, capex).
- Identifies cost and asset utilisation improvement opportunities, and co-development of solutions.
- Ad-hoc analysis of manufacturing capabilities
- Uses roots and contacts defined by FBP SC to scan external, economic and financial environment to identify changes and best finance practice affecting Supply Chain and cascade relevant information to relevant Managers.
- Provides support to FBP SC to develop Supply Chain information system including relevant KPIs and performance measurement systems and scorecards
- Provides information to Financial Accountant about local suppliers for maintenance and all other financial inputs concerning the factory
- Conducts Gross Margin Variance Analysis for all supply chain factory processes.
- Timely and accurate reporting of factory results.
- Budgetary planning and control of factory overheads.
- Assists in providing Supply Chain factory information required for forecasting and strategic planning to the Finance Team
See also Career Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group | Apply Now
- 3-5 years experience in business partnering
- Management accounting experience
- Good communication skills
- Quick learner
- Excel and word skills.
- RIO or UIO experience
- Graduate in Accounting, levels of professional accounting exams
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply