Center for Advocacy, Transparency, and Accountability Initiative (CATAI) Recruitment for Project Coordinator – This is to inform the general public that the National Agency for the Control of AIDS (NACA) recruitment is ongoing and ready to accept applications.
Center for Advocacy, Transparency, and Accountability Initiative (CATAI) was established in the year 2018 and registered as an NGO with Head Office in Maiduguri – Borno State. We have been visible in Borno Adamawa and Yobe states implementing projects in Education, protection, community empowerment, livelihood, environment, health, peacebuilding, and governance. We are currently implementing ‘Education, budget monitoring, and advocacy EBMAG project in Adamawa state, through the Malala fund. prevention, and response services for child survivors of Gender-Based Violence, including conflict-related sexual violence and protection from sexual exploitation and abuse in North-east Nigeria. Our approach is aligned with our mission to enhance service delivery and empower citizens to envision a world where people in the most remote areas of the globe can have access to the basic needs of life. With values around Integrity, partnership, result-based, and sustainability.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Coordinator
Location: Yola, Adamawa
Employment Type: Contract
Duration: 6 Months.
Reports to: Programs Manager
- The Project Coordinator will be supporting the Yola office, overseeing Technical consultants and Project officers so as to ensure that all projects are delivered within an efficient operational framework and identify and recommend specific courses of action that facilitate projects to deliver their intended goals and outcome.
- This position is project-based and full-time.
- The Project Coordinator will also assist in attending strategic meetings and documenting expected outcomes and is expected to support the project team to implement access to education program activities in Adamawa state.
- Ensure timely and effective implementation of the project’s objectives and oversight of project-related activities under the CATAI-led component of the joint project.
- Deliver results in accordance with the project’s document, project implementation plan and work plans of other partners, communication plan, and result log-frame.
- Ensures timely preparation of project work plans, procurement, and communications plans as well as other related documents for the timely commencement of the project activities. Develops a detailed implementation plan, and oversees its progress for the CATAI-led component.
- Plan, coordinated and supervise the work of all project staff including preparation of the required terms of reference for consultants, national experts, and subcontractors recruited under the project, forward planning of Project activities and budget expenditures, activity scheduling, and reporting.
- Prepares comprehensive, outcome and output-oriented, evidence-based inputs to progress reports under CATAI-led activities of joint funder-based projects based on the requirements of the funder and other related organizations, as well as ad-hoc technical reports, when required.
- Ensure visibility of CATAI and joint projects through public relations, advocacy, working with the mass media, and other communications activities.
- Knowledge-building and knowledge-sharing.
- Promotes project knowledge products, identification, and synthesis of best practices and lessons learned for organizational sharing, learning, and planning future strategies;
- Provides support to effective advocacy of project activities.
- Promotes a knowledge-sharing and learning culture in the educational program and community outreach.
- Perform other tasks as requested by the CATAI management.
- Work in close coordination with joint project partners, other CATAI projects, and national, ensuring optimum participation of all relevant stakeholders in planned project activities;
- Develop a professional platform for networking and partnership building with local authorities of the target regions, CSOs, youth centers and organizations, and other international development organizations or programs working in the area of education.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Education or Social Sciences
- 2 – 3 Years of similar experiences
- Strong facilitation skills, and familiarity with training-of-trainer (ToT) approaches and methodologies.
- Demonstrate competency in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Very good presentation and writing skills.
- Very good interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Fluency in the English Language both written and spoken is required, Fulfulde and Hausa language is an added advantage
- Ability to work independently and work with a team;
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good organizing skills and interpersonal skills
- Exemplifying integrity
- Demonstrating commitment to CATAI
- Embracing cultural diversity
- Embracing change
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
6th November, 2022.
Important Information and Notice
- Center for Advocacy Transparency and Accountability Initiative (CATAI) operates in an equal opportunity environment and has policies that actively encourage gender equality, diversity and social inclusion, Child Safeguarding, Adolescents and Youth Initiatives, PSEA, GBV, VAC, and Fraud.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
- CATAI Does not Charge any fee to facilitate any recruitment process.
- Open only to Nigerian Nationals