Apply for National Directorate of Employment Massive Recruitment ; 2022/2023 Online Application Portal Now Open
Apply for National Directorate of Employment Recruitment ; 2022/2023 Online Application Portal Now Open NDE Registration: National Directorate of Employment Recruitment is currently open for Nigerian citizens. Interested applicants can fill the National Directorate of Employment (NDE) 2022 recruitment Application Form online or summit your CV at any of their offices nationwide. Before applying, you need to know the application process.
In this article, we will provide you vital information on NDE recruitment 2022. The National Directorate of Employment recruitment for 2022 is currently ongoing. This article will provide information on NDE recruitment portal (www.nde.gov.ng), how to apply for NDE 2022 recruitment form and other related information to help you get the job.
The National Directorate of Employment (NDE) was founded in November 1986 but fully began operations in January 1987.
NDE was created to battle unemployment in Nigeria, and for that reason, the Federal Government of Nigeria created a portal called Jobs for all.
Jobs for all were created for online registration in order to accumulate recent data of unemployed Nigerian graduates, employers, and skills providers.
The aim of creating this portal was to motivate the directorate to serve as a clearinghouse connecting job seekers with existing vacancies in the public and private sector.
Application Requirements National Directorate of Employment Recruitment
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in relation to the applied position from a recognized institution.
- Any added certificate either postgraduate or professional certification will be of advantage.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old.
- West African School Certificate (WAEC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects.
- Candidates must have National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
- Ability to work with basic computer packages (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
- Have adequate problem-solving skills.
- Male or female between the ages of 18 – 35.
- Good at scriptwriting, creative writing, and analytical writing.
- Ability to undertake self-tutorship.
How to Apply for NDE Recruitment
Application for NDE recruitment can be done in two ways; Online and Offline Application.
1. Online Application:
To apply for the National Directorate of Employment job recruitment online, simply go to the NDE Recruitment Portal: and follow the procedures on the portal.
2. Offline Application:
To apply for National Directorate of Employment job recruitment offline, go to the National Directorate of Employment State headquarters in your state of origin.
37 offices of the National Directorate of Employment Offices in Nigeria
To enrol for any of the programmes of National Directorate of Employment, you can visit any of its branch offices spread across the country.
Federal Secretariat Complex, Abak road, P.M.B. 1044, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State
35, Nnamdi Azikwe Avenue, Amawbia,
P.M.B 5059, Akwa, Anambra State
Phone no: 08035888922; 08184764587
Off Gombe road, Behind Chief Magistrate Cort, kofar Idi, Bauchi, Bauchi State
Employment House, Aba road, Amuzuta old Umuahia, P.M.B. 7247, Umuahia, Abia State
Phone number: 08038777048
NDE Office in Adamawa State
Behind former Ministry of Works & Housing, Off Sir Kashim Ibrahim way, P.M.B. 2034, Yola, Adamawa State
No. 2, Asingbi Street, Off Imgbi road, Amarata, P.M.B. 52, Yenagoa, Bayelsa State
Contact details: 08032756363; 08183334531
Federal secretariat Coplex, Muhammed Murtala High way, 3rd Floor, Left wing, Calabar, Cross River state
GSM: 08034732083, 08056411518
NDE Office in Benue State
Federal Secretariat Complex, P.M.B.
102021, Makurdi, Benue State
Borno NDE Office
Federal Secretariat Complex,Kano Jos road, Maiduguri, Borno State
Former Ministry of Women Affairs, Unity Square, Off Ezza road, GRA, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State
GSM: 08036738938; 08089756613
Delta State NDE Office
Federal Secretariat Complex, Okpanam road, P.O. Box 1046, Asaba, Delta State
Contact: 08032360078; 07028304975
Edo NDE Office:
222A Upper Mission road, Before Ewah road Junction, New Benin, G.P.O. Box 8455, Benin City, Edo City
Call 08063241240, 08023304530
NDE office in Kaduna
No. 5A Yakubu Gowon way, P.M.B.
2327, Kaduna, Kaduna State
Contact: 35952001, 08023759990
Beside UBA, No. 91 Ajilosun Street, Off Ikere road, Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State.
CCB Building, 1st Floor, 28, Okpara Avenue, Enugu, Enugu State
Contact: 08059409960; 08099786443
NDE FCT Office
Skill Centre Complex, Kuduru, Bwari,
New Federal Secretariat Complex, Behind Bauchi Motor Park, Gombe, Gombe State.
Contact: 08035076677; 08083433766
Federal Secretariat Complex, Port Harcourt road, P.M.B.1240, Owerri, Imo State
Federal Secretariat Complex, 2nd Floor, P.M.B. 7112, Sani Abacha road, Dutse, Jigawa State
GSM: 08099370224, 08055282947
After ARTV 44/48, Hotoro, Maiduguri road, P.M.B. 3485, kano, Kano State
Katsina NDE Office
No. 1, Justice Muhammed Bello road, GRA Round About Katsina Katsina
Contact: 08033847925; 08153657886
No. 19,, Murtala Muhammed way, Tudun wada, Birnin Kebbi, Kebbi State.
Contact: 08036129284; 08124869880
Kunama Crescent, After Edgedrive Hotel, GRA, P.M.B. 1037, Lokoja, Kogi State
Phone no: 08036517350
Kwara State office of NDE
Federal secretariat Annex, Fate road, P.M.B. 1455, Ilorin, Kwara State
NDE Office in Lagos
No. 7, Barkisu lyede Street, Onike Yaba,
Lagos, Lagos State
Contact details: email@example.com
No. 18, Jos road, Behind Natson Petrol Station, Off Sandaji Hotel road, P.M.B. 12, Lafia, Nasarawa State
Phone no: 08036367880, 08026362500
NDE office in Niger State
Ladi Kwali road, Off IBB road, P.M.B. 16, Minaa Niger State
Federal Secretariat Complex, Oke Omosa, P.M.B. 3048, Ibara, Abeokuta, Ogun State
Contact: 08035660075; 08082428818, firstname.lastname@example.org
Federal Secretariat Complex, Igbatoro road, P.M.B. 612,Akure, Ondo State
email@example.com, 08034171011; 08066554611
No. 7, Dendo road, Off Ibrahim Dasuki rioad, P.M.B. 2240, Sokoto, Sokoto State.
08036255444; 08088674908, firstname.lastname@example.org
No. 2, Agadah Attah drive, P.M.B. 1051, jalingo, Taraba State
08036837304, 08186207519, email@example.com,
Federal Secretariat Complex, Gassua road, Damaturu, Yobe State
Contact; 07038368112; 08023722366
NDE office in Osun State
No. 6, Adebimpe Lane, Opp. Plant and Pilars College, Ago-wande, Osogbo, Osun State.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, 08056677202; 08098027202
Federal Secretariat Complex, Ikolaba Area, P.M.B. 29115, Ibadan, Oyo State
Rivers State NDE Office
Federal Secretariat Complex, 8th Floor, Left wing, Aba road, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
NDE office in Zamfara
No. 3, Yahaya Abdularim road, Opp. Tanking Ruwa, Sabon Gari, Gusau, Zamfara State
Then submit the required documents to the manager. Note that the online submission is currently ongoing.
If you have any problems with the National Directorate of Employment (NDE) online registration, please make use of this LINK and the NDE Headquarter Office Address below for further inquiries.
NDE Headquarter Office,
Plot 1529 Nouakchott Street,
Wuse District, Zone 1,
Abuja- FCT, Nigeria.
Mistakes to Avoid While Applying
A lot of people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of numerous mistakes. So take note of the following:
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
National Directorate of Employment Recruitment Shortlisted Applicant Update
If you’ve been shortlisted, then you’ve got your foot in the door. And it’s time for you to shine at the final stage – the interview.
However, it could be a telephonic, Skype, or a face-to-face interview. And this is depending on the employer. When shortlisted:
- Endeavour to get information about the company.
- Also, ensure you have a clear vision. Try to figure out why you want the specific position. And how you would be a good fit. Also, go through your application.
- Additionally, be interactive. It’s an interview, not an interrogation. There is much more to you than your resume.
- Practice goes a long way. Thus, take mock interviews with your friends or practice speaking before a mirror.
- It’s rare, but sometimes you do get an offer letter directly based on your application. You start planning the celebration, but remember some points before you go into that party mode: Get it in writing.
- Also, go over the written offer in detail. And make sure all important details are mentioned and ask questions if you don’t understand anything. Such as work profile, start date, duration, and stipend etc.
- Send a thank-you letter to the employer, once you accept the offer.
- Also, follow up with an e-mail confirming your start date and expressing your enthusiasm for your new role.