Apply for Recent Job Opening for Sales Representative at Tomato Jos Farming and Processing Limited
Tomato Jos is a private equity-backed, fast-growing social enterprise located in Kaduna, Nigeria, that believes in the power of local production for local consumption. Our company aims to supply 10% of the processed tomato market in Nigeria within the next 5 years. We source tomatoes from smallholder farmers within our network and make high-quality branded consumer products for Nigeria and West Africa. We currently operate a 500Ha commercial farm and run a successful smallholder program with over 500 farmers. In 2020, the company built a tomato processing facility and we will conduct our first production run in Q1/Q2 2021, with an aim to launch our first retail packaged product later this year. Tomato Jos has four key values
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Location: Abuja (FCT), Kano and Plateau
Employment Type: Full-time
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Work onsite at prospect sites delivering sales presentations and collecting information about the client to assist in the development of marketing plans and sales strategies to increase your chances of getting new Distributors.
- Manage the inventory of existing Distributors.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing a daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volumes of dealers.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintain a regular calling or contact schedule with companies to identify more leads or resolve any problems that arise in existing customer’s outlet
- Manage contact information for sales prospects and existing clients
- Schedule visits or meetings with clients within your sales territory
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends product, service, and policy changes by evaluating results and competitive developments.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience Required for the Job
- Candidates should possess an HND / Bachelor’s Degree qualification with Post NYSC
- 2- 3 years of work experience.
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
Additional Qualifications and Experience That Will Set You Apart
- Strong interpersonal skills, demonstrated by the ability to develop and maintain relationships with distributors
- Proven result in driving sales process from plan to close
- Ability to meet and exceed sales target
Expected Knowledge, Skills, and Competencies:
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems
- Customer relationship management
- Excellent mentoring, coaching, and people management skills
- Good interpersonal and effective communication skills.
- Stamina to work round the clock during the peak of the project
- Ability to work in an extremely high-pressure high accountability environment.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively Distributors/customers
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and current Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the vacancy position as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 10th October, 2022.