|Job Title||Lecturer in Economics (Teaching & Scholarship)|
|College/SASS||School of Business|
|School/Directorate||University of Dundee School of Business|
|Grade||Grade 7 (Lecturer) (£38,592 – £42,155)|
|Application Deadline||13 October 2022|
University of Dundee founded in 1881 is a public research university in Dundee, a city in the east-central Lowlands of Scotland. The university produces internationally excellent research and has a strong publications record while ranking 300th in Best Global Universities.
- University or Organization: University of Dundee
- Department: School of Business
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £42,155
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: All international and UK national students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for the Lecturer in Economics position at the School of Business at the University of Dundee.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- he applicants must have experience in setting, marking, assessing work and examinations and providing feedback to students, and supervision of undergraduate and taught postgraduate student projects.
- The applicants must have a developing scholarly profile and the ability to produce outputs in academic journals, prioritize and balance competing demands, and engage and travel in occasional overseas recruitment activities.
How To Apply
- Interested candidates can apply for this position via the online portal. All applicants will be considered.
The applicants must provide documents to support their PhD degree qualification, teaching experience, and other necessary skills.
The applicants must hold a PhD in a relevant subject.
The applicants must have excellent communication skills, typically in the English language as the medium of instruction used by the university is English.
The candidate selected to be appointed as the Lecturer in Economics by the University of Dundee‡s School of Business will be offered a salary of £38,592 – £42,155.