The Harvard Academy Scholars Program 2023 provides an exceptional opportunity for highly resourceful and innovative scholars to receive research assistance and technical training in their respective fields. This international Academy Scholars Program at Harvard attracts recent Ph.D. scholars as well as doctoral candidates – those scholars who are on the verge of completing their doctoral degree – from around the world. Scholars may apply for the Harvard Academy Scholarship Program if they possess outstanding abilities in social sciences, law, and another foreign language, history, or culture. The scholars are also required to show promising prospects for exceptional careers in different educational and other related institutions in order to qualify for this funded scholarship.
The Academy Scholars Program 2023 is a highly competitive program, and the selection committee will select the most promising young scholars from social science and law backgrounds who have worked outside the United States and Canada. Harvard Academy is increasingly concerned about domestic and translational issues associated with the scholars’ research. The Harvard Academy Scholars Program builds a community of resourceful, innovative, brilliant, curious, and original scholars using some specific criteria. Each year, six scholars are selected for this program based on their merit and without regard to their nationality or color.
There is no doubt that Harvard University is the leading research university in the world and the oldest institution of higher education in the United States. Additionally, the Harvard University library system is one of the major attractions for scholars as it consists of nearly 80 libraries, making it the largest academic library in the world. Therefore, this Ph.D. scholarship for international scholars at Harvard provides a tremendous opportunity for highly qualified and creative scholars to start their professional careers at the world’s leading university. Scholars will be expected in return to contribute to science and law by showcasing their experience and knowledge in these fields outside of the U.S. and Canada. The Harvard Academy is dedicated to building an inclusive community of scholars with an array of experiences, perspectives, and methods and welcomes a diverse pool of applicants. The goal of the program is to provide an opportunity for you to get in front of a host of influential leaders, learn more about your future career path and what it takes to succeed in your field, and build relationships with other students who share your interests.
Harvard Academy Scholars Program 2023 Details:
- Program Host Country: United States
- Sponsor(s): Harvard University/Academy
- Host Institution(s): Harvard University
- Financial Coverage: Up to $70,000 annual stipend + other benefits
- Course Level: PhD and Postdocs
- Eligibility: All International Students
- Deadline: September 23, 2022.
Benefits of Harvard Academy Scholars 2023:
- Postdoctoral Academy Scholars will be compensated with a $70,000 annual stipend.
- Scholars will receive a stipend of $35,000 per year until they receive their PhD degree.
- Two-year residence at Harvard Academy for International and Area Studies.
- Financial assistance for research and travel expenses will be supplemented by an already-paid stipend.
- Research assistance.
- The cost of medical insurance will be covered.
Eligibility Criteria for the Harvard Academy Scholars 2023:
- The Harvard Academy Scholars Program is open to students from all over the world.
- Doctoral candidates in the social sciences or law who have recently received their PhD (or a comparable professional school degree).
- PhD candidates must be in the thesis writing phase at the time of application.
- Doctoral candidates who finish their studies by the end of September 2018 are eligible.
The application deadline to apply for the Harvard Academy Scholars Program 2023 in the United States of America is September 23, 2022.
How to apply for the Harvard Academy Scholars 2023:
- To be considered for the Harvard Academy Scholars programme, applicants must submit their applications online.
- Cover letter in which the applicant’s academic field, country or region, specialization, and proposed research topic are briefly described.
- A curriculum vitae (CV) or resumé, which should include a list of publications.
- The candidate must submit a 2500 word research proposal describing the research methodology and goals.
- The candidate must submit a copy of their PhD transcript.
- Three letters of recommendation
- The application and supporting documentation must be sent in PDF format.