- Supervisory Presiding Officer (SPO)
- Presiding Officer (PO) & Assistant Presiding Officer (APO)
- Registration Area Technician (RATECH)
- RAC Manager
See Requirements for the various positions open for the INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2023:
1. Supervisory Presiding Officers (SPOs): Source Institution and Qualification
- Federal Public / Civil Service / MDAs – Staff on GL 10-14 (Priority is given MDAs. qualified staff of NYSC / NOA / NIMC.
- INEC Staff – RAOs & other INEC staff not engaged in any other duties (GL 10 – 14).
2. Presiding Officer (PO) & Assistant Presiding Officer (APO): Source Institution and Qualification
- NYSC – Serving Corps members
- Former NYSC – Not earlier than 2018 (i.e 2018, 2019, 2020 & 2021).
- Federal & State Tertiary Institution – Students in Penultimate year & a year to Convocation.
- MDAs (Federal and State) – Permanent Staff with OND or on GL 07 – 10.
3. RAC Manager: Source Institution and Qualification
- The school / institution hosting the RAC or Super RAC – Head of school or/a Staff on GL 07 and above.
4. Registration Area Technician (RATECH): Source Institution and Qualification
- INEC Staff – Suitable ICT staff (State & HQ) of the Commission not engaged in any other duties.
- NYSC – Serving Corps members in the Commission (where available).
General Criteria for All Positions
- Applicants must not be a political party member.
- Applicants must not have demonstrated or expressed support for any candidate or party.
- Applicants must reside in the STATE selected.
- The help desk details: Vanity number: 0700-CALL-INEC; Email address: email@example.com
- Phone numbers of Specific officers per state are detailed on the portal.
- A link to the INECPRES is also available at the INEC website www.inecnigeria.org
- All applicants of the INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2023 are encouraged to fill the registration forms online – The MOBILE APP (for android phone only) or web portal (using the laptop/PCs) to be eligible for consideration as ad-hoc staff in 2023 General Elections.
All Interested and qualified candidates for INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2023 should follow the link below to apply: