Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant – Group Chief Commercial Officer’s Office
Job ID: GCCO – 02
Category: DCP – HR
Job type: Full time
About the Job
- Support the delivery of key performance indicators through the GED’s office.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Interpreting and implementing policies, procedures and computer applications related to the organisational unit.
- Organizing own work, coordinating projects, setting priorities, meeting deadlines and following up on assignments with a minimum supervision.
- Using initiative and independent judgement within established policy and procedural guidelines.
- Providing complex office administrative support in the areas of procurement, budgeting, report preparation and staff communication.
- Analyzing and resolving office administrative and procedural problems.
- Performing basic research,prepare reports and make recommendations.
- Perform any other formal duties as assigned.
Qualification and Experience:
Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Business Administration, Office Management or related field of study.
6 – 9 years of experience in a similar role.
Proficient in reading and writing in English and French languages
Skills and Competencies:
Proven experience as an Executive Assistant.
Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
Hands-on knowledge of data analysis tools.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid time off
- Training & Development
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply