CWAY Group – In 1999, Mr. Onest Che founded CWAY group, a Foods and Beverages company in Nigeria and steadfastly committed these investments towards improving people’s lives. Since then, CWAY has been tending to consumers’ health needs and other high quality premium products. Two decades of rapid growth after establishment, CWAY consistently became a reckoning force as a high employer of labor and the market leader in manufacturing of drinking water and the beverages investment sector in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regulatory Compliance Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
- Interviewing executives, managers, and employees to determine compliance-related priorities.
- Reviewing documentation, processes, and practices.
- Monitoring compliance and facilitating interventions to manage risks.
- Performing compliance audits and compiling reports.
- Documenting compliance-related processes and maintaining records.
- Keeping abreast of regulatory changes and developments in the regulatory environment.
- Developing and enacting regulatory compliance strategies.
- Coordinating regulatory compliance procedures across organizational structures.
- Providing training in compliance practices and procedures.
- Must have B.Sc / HND in the field of Regulatory specialization.
- Age 35 – 40 years.
- Proficiency in office and compliance management software.
- Exceptional analytical, investigative, and organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- 3 – 5 years experience as a regulatory compliance specialist, or similar.
- Extensive knowledge of industry regulations.
N70,000 – N80,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 14th September, 2022.