GEMS Education is a global advisory and educational management firm with a network of over 80 schools in over a dozen countries
GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarship offers eligible students £2,000 per year (£8,000 over four years) towards the payment of annual fees.
To be considered for the GEMS Scholarship, you must:
- Be classed as an overseas student for tuition fee purposes.
- Have received a conditional or unconditional offer of admissions for an eligible undergraduate programme at the University of Stirling.
- Be a full-time international student.
- Be a student entering directly into a full-time undergraduate degree programme, delivered at the University’s Stirling campus.
- Be a full-time student at any GEMS Education school at the point of application to the University of Stirling.
Duration and Benefits
The 2022 International Undergraduate Scholarship offers eligible students £2,000 per year (£8,000 over four years) towards the payment of annual fees.
- African Union Summit on Industrialization and Economic Diversification Essay Contest 2022 for Young Africans
- Africa No Filter Last Mile Film Fund 2022 (up to $25,000)
- United People Global “Each One, Bring One” Campaign 2022
Deadline is not specified.