Finduddannelse.dk is a Danish platform for lifelong learning. They believe that the students of today, through their research and future job placements can help shape the world of tomorrow in a positive way – and they want to help them on their way!
That’s why Finduddannelse.dk is offering a scholarship of up to €5000 to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your, hopefully, world-changing vocation.
The scholarship will be awarded to a student studying a masters or will start studying a master. It is open to people from all over the world who want to study a master’s program that is helping you make the world more sustainable. They believe in making the world a more sustainable place and they want to help others who share their dream.
€5000 scholarship to help cover your tuition fees.
To apply for this scholarship:
- You must have been accepted or applied to a master’s program that can help you make the world more sustainable
- You must have started, been accepted or have applied for a program that starts at the latest in January 2023.
- The degree program may not be online
- You must meet the entry requirements for the university or graduate school, including:
- Hold a valid undergraduate degree
- Meet language requirements for the program
- You must hold or be eligible to apply for a relevant study visa (if applicable)
Eligible Regions: Open for All
The application consists of:
- Filling out the short form
- Name, age, nationality
- Country of origin, chosen university and study
- Former education and experience
- Submitting a short essay (500-700 words) on the questions:
- What motivated you to choose this particular study program?
- How is your program going to help you fight/alleviate the impact of the climate change?
- Overall, how do you think education and the fight against climate change are connected?
Please note, applications must be submitted in English or Danish. Applications in other languages will not be considered.
You may be asked to provide:
- Proof of acceptance in the form of a copy of your acceptance letter
- Proof of undergraduate qualification in the form of a copy of your transcript
- Proof of identity in the form of a copy of your passport.
Please have these documents on hand should you be awarded the scholarship.
If selected as the winner, you must:
- Respond within 7 days of receiving the offer of scholarship to confirm acceptance and supply us with the above mentioned documents
- You agree to be an ambassador for finduddannelse.dk (read about what it means to be a finduddannelse.dk ambassador in the full terms and conditions).
Application Deadline: September 12, 2022 (7 Days Remaining)