This is to inform the general public that the notification of commencement of admissions process into the university commences.
As notified by University Registrar, Ali Ahmad Adamu that “ I am pleased to inform the prospective candidates that the University Management has approved the for UTME admissions into the University as follows:
• MBBS Medicine and Surgery 200 points and above
• BDS Dentistry 200 points and above
• B.Sc Nursing Sciences 160 points and above
• B.Sc Nutrition and Diets 160 points and above
• B.Sc Radiology 160 points and above
Candidates with at least five (5) “O” level (SSCE) Credits in Mathematics, English, chemistry, Physics and Biology as well as relevant subject combination in UTME for 2021/2022 and 2022/2023 sessions may wish to effect the appropriate Change of Institution on the JAMB portal.
Furthermore, the University will announce the date, venue and other details concerning the post UTME screening exercise in due course.