The purpose of the scholarship is to support students who want to start a research programme at the university. The successful candidate will further improve their understanding of the drivers of methane emissions at micro and macro scales.
The Full HDR International Scholarship Grants in Sustainable Farming is offered at Deakin University and this studentships are open to talented and intelligent students with the goal of achieving a higher degree in Australia. Applications are open for the academic year 2022-2023.
Description of Deakin University
Deakin University is a prestigious university that provides 106 undergraduate courses, 171 post-graduate courses, and 43 research degree programmes that are internationally recognised. It boasts the most qualified professors to guide individuals toward a successful future.
Why would you like to study at Deakin University? Deakin University students have the opportunity to pursue their specific ambitions and become leaders in their fields. It’s an excellent place to study, with excellent instruction and a diverse set of learning resources.
Brief Details of Full HDR International Scholarship Grants in Sustainable Farming at Deakin University 2022-2023
- Institution: Deakin University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: PhD degree
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Number of Scholarships: Not Given
- To be Taken at: Australia
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials before 25 July 2022
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are qualified to apply
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD research program on the topic of Sustainable Farming
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Be either a domestic or international candidate. Domestic includes candidates with Australian Citizenship, Australian Permanent Residency or New Zealand Citizenship. Please note preference will be given to students currently residing in Australia.
- Meet Deakin’s PhD entry requirements
- Be enrolling full time and hold an honours degree (first class) or an equivalent standard master’s degree with a substantial research component.
- To get admitted to the university, you must check the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
Value of Scholarship
The scholarship programme will offer the following benefits:
- A stipend of $28,600 per annum tax exempt
- International students only: Tuition fees offset for the duration of 4 years. Single Overseas Student Health Cover policy for the duration of the student visa.
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are required to take admission in the PhD degree coursework at Deakin University. After being registered, you must apply by using the expression of interest form.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit a CV, names of referees, and academic transcripts to Dr Martino Malerba