Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Recruitment 2022 for Constables (Nationwide) The Police Services Commission (PSC) is a federal executive body under Section 153(m) of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria 1999 (as amended). Pursuant to Section 30(a) of Schedule 3, Part 1 of the Constitution and Section 14 of the Nigerian Police Act 2020, the Commission has the power to appoint other persons to positions in the Police Force necessary for the effective and efficient performance of the functions of the Police Force on such terms and conditions as the Commission may determine.
In keeping with its constitutional mandate, the Commission, jointly with the Nigerian Police Force, invites applications from suitable, dynamic and qualified young Nigerians to join the Nigerian Police Force as follows:
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identification Number (NIN);
- Not less than 18 years or more than 25 years of age (as at 1″ January, 2022 and 31 December, 2022):
- Not less than 1.67 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female;
- Have a full expanded chest measurement of not less than 86 cm (34 inches) for men only
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment;
- Not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability;
- Be free from any financial embarrassment; h) Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence;
- Must present verifiable references from any two (2) of the following persons:
- Traditional Rulers
- Local Government Chairmen
- Heads of Educational Institutions Attended
- Career Civil Servants not below the rank of Grade Level 12
- Police Officers not below the rank of CSP, or Military Officers not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel.
- SSCE / GCE / NECO / NABTEB results with at least five (5) credits including English Language and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
To apply for this, you need the following:
- Functional email address (Note that this email shall be used for most official correspondence with applicants during the course of the exercise);
- National Identification Number (NIN);
- Softcopies (scanned) of recent passport photograph, SSCE / GCE / NECO / NABTEB results and Birth Certificate.
With the above softcopies, log on to the portal and proceed with the following:
- On the homepage, click on “Apply” and then sign up with your email and preferred password (Use a password you can remember);
- Open your email and click on the link sent to you to verify and activate your account;
- Sign in with your email and password after your account activation
- Update your profile, provide all necessary attachments and ensure you use the phone number linked with your NIN (if any);
- Review the information provided and ensure there are no mistakes before final submission;
- You will receive an email confirmation of your application which you would be expected to print and present at the physical screening venue if you are selected for this stage;
- Furthermore, the email will contain a link to your profile that would enable you printout your details at your convenience.
Note: This Police Constable Recruitment Exercise is absolutely free. (No payment is required from candidates)
Application Deadline Monday; 26th September, 2022.