PalmPay is an Africa-focused fintech firm, launched in 2019. PalmPay is a mobile payments platform that offers a number of financial services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Location: Enugu, Nigeria (On-site)
Job type: Contract
Level: Mid-Senior level
- Serve as first contact point at the Support Office for visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them as appropriate.
- Receive and sort external mails/Delivery/Courier daily
- Create a budget for and procurement of front office supplies.
- Provide adequate support in ensuring the procurement and dispatch of uniforms is done efficiently
- Ensure service providers for janitorial service, logistics and security services work in line with contract terms.
- Update calendars and schedule meetings.
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/mail.
- Vendor management
- Logistics co-ordination for and from the Support Office
- Serves as the primary point of administrative contact and liaison with individuals, and institutions on operational matters concerning the Office.
- Organizes meetings, and other special events as appropriate.
- Ensure adherence of safety procedures via the reception desk (monitor logbook)
- Keep updated records of offices expenses and costs.
- B.Sc in Business Administration or related fields
- Must have 2 to 3 years admin experience.
- Good organization, time management and scheduling skills
- Strong problem-solving abilities and excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Interpersonal relationship and Organizational skills
- Dependability and integrity.
- Basic bookkeeping experience, especially in accounts payable/receivable
- Experiencing using office management software, including word processing software and spreadsheets
- Typing speed of at least 60 words per minute with few errors
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply