The Civil defense, Correctional Fire and Immigration Service Board has approved the commencement of the Nigeria Immigration Service 2022/2023 replacement exercise.
Applicants are hereby invited from qualified persons for full time employment into the following positions:
Category A: superintendent Cadre
Category A: inspectorate Cadre
Category A: Assistant Cadre
General entry requirements:
All applicants both male and female must:
• Be Nigerian.
• Be between 18 and 32 years of age
• Not less than 1.7 meters for male and 1.64 meters for female
• Be physically and mentally fit.
• Be free from free from any form of financial embarrassment
• Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence.
Notice: the Nigerian Immigration reserves the right to persecute any individual or group found to have fraudulently gained access to this site or information contained in it. Applicants are therefore advised to go directly through this portal for application.