This is to inform the general public that the online Application for Batch 34 Recruitment has been open on Monday 7th August, 2022 and will close on Sunday 17th September, 2022.
Interested applicants can visit the Nigerian Navy recruitment portal to fill application form and submit it online.
- Most have 5 credits at not more than 2 sittings in SSCE (English and Mathematics inclusive), except sportsmen/sportswomen category that require 4 credits at not more than 2 sittings (English inclusive). School Cert must not be older than 6 years
- Ages of 18 – 22 years by January 2023 for SSCE Candidates
- Ages of 18 – 26 years by January 2023 for NCE, OND, Diploma, Registered Nurse/Registered Midwife as well as for Drivers/Mechanics and sportsmen/sportswomen categories.
- Must be single and of Nigerian Origin by birth.
- Must not be less than 1.69m tall for males and 1.65m for females.
- Must have (NIN) and (BVN).
HOW TO APPLY
- Go to http://joinnigeriannavy.com/
- On the e-recruitment portal, click on Apply.
- Fill the online application form and upload the document required.
- Once done, click on submit.
- Minimum Age Requirement 18
- Maximum Age Requirement 22.
- Minimum Height for Male Applicants 1.69
- Minimum Height for Female Applicants 1.65
- Basic Academic Qualifications SSCE, NECO, NABTEB with 5 Credits including Mathematics and English.
- Higher Qualifications ND, HND, NCE or BSC based on the position.