Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Manager, Learning & Development (Cement)
Location: Okpella, Edo
Employment Type: Full Time
Department: DDCP – HR
- Responsible for Learning and Development activities and the enhancement of employees’ skills, performance, productivity and quality of work in the Okpella Cement Plc, Okpella, Edo State.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage training budget of Plant
- Collates annual training and development needs from staff appraisal records
- Develops training plan to meet identified needs.
- Plans and facilitates Industrial Tours and Visits
- Conducts, analyses and documents post training evaluation
- Prepares monthly and annual training reports
- Makes training reimbursement claims from ITF
- Coordinates all internal training sessions
- Facilitates the implementation of training and development plan
- Liaises with Departmental Heads, Training Consultants and Industrial Training Fund in facilitating specific training programmes
- Plans and facilitates induction training for new employees
- Any other duty that may be assigned by the Head, HAM/Admin.
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Humanities or Social Sciences related disciplines.
- 7 – 10 years related job experience.
- Professional qualification in HR Management like Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM) will be an added advantage.
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent administration and organisational skills.
- Knowledge sharing skills
- Good leadership and relationship management skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Very good business writing skills.
- High level of professionalism and integrity.
- Proficiency in the use of training kits
- Competence in employee performance management system toolkit
- Very good problem solving skills.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply