The Nigerian police academy has commences application into 9th regular course cadet degree programme and have asked Interested and Qualified Candidates to Register on https://www.polac.edu.ng as IGP Warns Impostors, Fraudsters
According to the Nigeria Police Force, interested and qualified candidates of Nigerian extract to register online for admission into the 9th Regular Course Cadet Degree Programme. The online registration process will run for a period of six (6) weeks (*from August 1st to September 12, 2022*) availing both male and female Nigerians of good character the opportunity of serving the fatherland.
Nigerian Police 9th Regular Course Requirements
The requirements for admission into the Academy include that the applicants must:
- Applicant must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN), score not less than 180 marks in the 2022 JAMB, and must have selected the Nigeria Police Academy as institution of first choice
- Applicant must possess a minimum of 6 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WAEC/NECO with credit pass in Mathematics and English.
- Applicant must be aged between 17 —22 years by 31st October, 2022.
- Applicant must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit, and not less than 1.67m tall for male and 1.64m for female.
- Applicant must have not less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (male only)
- Applicant must not be married or pregnant at the time of admission (female only)
- Applicant must have a valid email address and phone number.
- Applicant must have SSCE (WAEC/NECO) Statements of Results or certificates before 2017 will not be accepted.
How to Apply
- The method of application is virtual. All interested applicants who meet the criteria above are advised to visit the Academy’s website via the link above, generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) code which would be used to make payment of a non-refundable fee of five thousand Naira only (N5,000) through any commercial bank branch in Nigeria.
- Successful payment will open up a form which applicants are required to fill, and upload scanned copies of their results, birth certificate, and state of origin certificate.
- Thereafter, applicants are required to print out completed online forms and guarantor forms to be filled and submitted at designated centres nationwide.
- Automated physical screening exercise will hold at the seventeen (17) zonal commands headquarters from 19th to 25th September, 2022.
- Successful candidates will participate in a Computer Based Test (CBT) and a subsequent
Automated Medical Screening Exercise prior to Final Selection of candidates who will undergo a 5-year academic and police training leading to a Bachelors’ Degree and commissioning into the Nigeria Police Force as Assistant Superintendent of Police II.